This is a 20-hour Online work at your own pace workshop. But we will be meeting 2 times in January 9 at 9:00 am Central Time and February 13 at 2:00 pm Central Time to check in, ask questions, and share experiences.
Learn how to work with your past traumas and emotions to become a better you. There is a virtual classroom that provides activities, journal prompts, meditations, affirmations, and class videos.
Required Book – Momentum: A Shadow Work Guide & Journal- https://amzn.to/3o05n1y
1. Discover what Shadow Work is.
2. Learn how to commit to your change.
3. Learn how to accept who you are.
4. Learn how to use chakras to balance and heal.
5. Explore who, why, and how to trust again.
6. Learn mantras and mudras that will allow you to let go of what you are holding onto.
7. Learn that your feelings are valid.
8. Letting go of Anger.
9. What is sadness and why do I feel it?
10. How do I feel now?
11. How to find health and wellness on this journey.
12. What are the cycles that we go through while healing?
13. How to forgive myself and others.
14. How to look back at who you were and who you are becoming.
15. Having compassion for yourself as you heal.
16. Finding peace.
17. What’s Next?
To register please text me at 859-437-0082, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/121824363083771/
#shadowwork #zoom #zoomclasses #selfcare #anewyou